Girlfriends Guild is an organization that educates and supports women of all ages and background. Girlfriends Guild Foundation was created to provide funding for services offered through Girlfriends Guild, Girlfriends Health, individuals, and other organizations whose mission is to improve the quality of life for women. To serve our community is a privilege and an obligation. We excel in our sensitivity to the needs of those we serve. We value friendship, community, individuality and education.
Girlfriends Guild Foundation Vision Statement
Dedicated to providing services that connect, educate and support women and families through prevention wellness programs, educational resources and medical interventions.
This will be accomplished by:
- Establishing an educational resource information center that will be easy access to women to meet their physical, social and emotional needs.
- Collaborating with women to provide resources they need and want in order to achieve and maintain wellness.
- Integrating women’s services throughout the system to improve the availability of services.
- Empowering women to take charge of their health, inspire them to give back to their communities through mentorship, networking and volunteerism.
- Establish a system of case management for women who require coordination of care.